Saturday, December 25, 2010

Looking Forward to the New Year!

I just want to take a minute to thank everyone for their help and support of my special project. With your help, I have donated over 900 hats this year. I hope to top that next year and continue to expand my donations.

I received a very nice email from a new friend Teresa, who wears my hats. Here are some photos that she sent!
I had a great visit with my friend Trisha, who also wears my hats every day! She stopped by my house and gave me a whole bag of goodies for the holidays! She also stayed a while and helped make fudge with my mom, sister, and some other friends.

I am so grateful for all of the people that I have met and friends that I have made through my hat donations. I wish all of you a happy, healthy 2011!

Taylor

0 comments: